Sunday, February 20, 2011

2/18/2011

Tonight someone asked if the 30 Seconds to Mars song "Kings and Queens" is in any movies. I am pretty current on music, although my tastes run a little more to country these days. That being said, this is a song I have never heard of by a band I have never heard of. Luckily, I knew right where to go for this kind of inquiry, IMDB.com. It is amazing how much stuff is on the internet if you know where and how to look for it. Turns out the song was in the 2010 movie Skyline. The band also performed the song live on the TV series Live from Studio Five which runs in the UK.

Difficulty: 4 - Very Challenging

The other funny thing that happened tonight was that I had two consecutive questions about actor Liam Neeson. I am not sure if I have ever answered a question about Liam Neeson before, so to get two in a row is pretty random.

No comments:

Post a Comment